Butterscotch no churn ice cream
- 2 cups 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
• 2/3 Cup light brown sugar
• 4 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
• 2/3 cup heavy cream
• 1 pinch sea salt
- Make your butterscotch sauce
- Add all ingredients into a saucepan over medium high heat and whisk to combine. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until thick and coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Transfer to a jar and allow to cool
- Make the ice cream
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form
- In a separate bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract
- Gently fold the condensed milk into the whipped cream mixture
- Once fully combined transfer to a freezer safe container and pour half of your butterscotch sauce into the ice cream and use a knife to swirl.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap and freeze for 6hrs
- Enjoy with remaining butterscotch sauce on top !